On a day during the week that includes March 18, it is the duty of Chapter members to attend church or synagogue/temple as a group at which a special service has been arranged. The religious beliefs and creed of each DeMolay are his own, and he is encouraged to be a devout follower of its teachings. Observance of this day allows for an opportunity to publicly show our reverence for those personal beliefs.
Events on this day can include:
- •Reading scripture.
- •Playing the organ/piano.
- •Singing a hymn.
- •Purchasing altar flowers.
- •Giving a flower to each lady present.
- •Providing the refreshments for the social time following a religious service
- •Assist in your local Sunday School class.
- •Perform the Flower Talk at your local church service.
- •Honor a local Clergy member for their service to the community.
- •Donate a DeMolay Bible to each member’s family.