Because the home and love of parents is essential to building good citizens, DeMolays should give special emphasis to Parents’ Day, which is observed on a day between May 1 and Jun 21. The observance of Parents’ Day is often under the direction of the Preceptors.
Some recommended options are:
- •Have a Special meeting honoring parents.
- •Have a appreciation dinner.
- •Perform the Flower Talk
- •Prepare Mother’s/Father’s Day cards before or after a meeting to be sent home with the members.
- •Host/Sponsor a Mother and Son activity.
- •Host/Sponsor a Father and Son activity.
- •Send flowers or balloons to parents at their work place on behalf of their son and the chapter.